Wednesday, July 13, 2011

sorry two in a day

 So this goes along with the one from earlier really.... Tonight (well every night) I sing grace (amazing grace that is)to olivia when it's bed time , been doing it most of her life really. Well as of lately she sings back and mind you she knows every word! This is really what i mean when i say that i want to leave a legacy for her! I hope and pray  that she remembers it when she gets older, and that she does it with her little one!
 In other news i went shopping for her tonight, i got her ten new outfits! Yes i said ten! I bring them home and start showing them to her and want her to try them on! There were two pairs that i thought would just be way to big! Oh no they fit! My baby girl is in 3t's... Once again i hear you talking about me out there saying just wait till your buying her prom dress or something, well i'm not there yet! I am not ready to even move on to the next size so imagine me prom dress shopping in 15 years!
KB

No comments:

Post a Comment