Wednesday, July 13, 2011

purpose

So let's see how many are reading along with this....
What is your passion or purpose? Do you live each day going hard after that said thing? Why is that what your passionate about?

For me everything i really do is about Livi, she is my passion. I want to leave my legacy behind for her and i want her to be proud of me. Those seem like very big shoes to fill! But i know that i get up thinking about her and i go to bed wondering what she is going to do different in the coming days or weeks. Right now I marvel at how much she is changing and growing, and then i sit back and wonder what i did that day to impact her and was that impact a good or bad one? Who knew that when i got pregnant 3 years ago that this would forever change my life! I mean everyone says that it does but really you don't believe them! I must say that she is the best thing that i have ever made(matt helped too) and she is the best part of me. She makes me daily strive to do better becuase i want so much for her.

Okay enough sappy stuff , can anyone answer my questions at top?

No comments:

Post a Comment